- UIB will contribute with expertise in digestive physiology and modelling in WP1, WP2 & WP3. We will also contribute with capacity for analysis of gene expression for assessment of climate effects on metabolism in cobia in WP4. As the coordinator UiB will also oversee the responsibilities relating to project administration and reporting (WP5, WP6).
- NIFES will participate in the development of the diets in WP4. We will also contribute to the analysis of the feeds and fish for metabolic pattern and growth as affected by temperature stress and the partitioning of growth including cell signals associated with stress.
- CSIC will contribute with expertise in feeding behaviour and digestive physiology, at biochemical and molecular level (WP1-WP4). This partner has also extensive experience in nutrition and implemented useful nutrigenomics tools.
- CCMAR will be contribute and expertise in the improvement of feeding strategies and nutrition physiology so to maximize efficiency of protein retention in fish (WP3 and WP4). This partner has also extensive experience in the use of tracer methodologies for the improvement of N retention and a full dedicated flux nutrients laboratory.
- NTU (TC) will contribute with expertise in rearing of cobia and experimental facilities WP4.
- SPAROS will contribute to all WPs with expertise in feed ingredients and additives in diet formulation, ingredient processing, feed technology, nutrient retention and growth, digestibility studies, mechanistic modelling.
- EVONIK will contribute to WP3 with expertise in additives in diets formulation, particularly amino acids.
- BIOMIN will contribute to WP3 with expertise in feed additives, in particular phytogenics to improve digestive performance and nutrient retention, while mitigating effects of mycotoxins